Web & Mobile Development
Out of 6.8 billion population on the globe, around 5.1 billion own a cell phone. It is researched that the numbers of computers, smartphones, and cellphones are ever-growing by the day and the volume of download of apps & use of internet is doubling every 5 years. Hence mobile computing and app uses have become increasingly ubiquitous. We help our customers through the full-life-cycle in design, development and maintenance of web and mobile applications. In addition, we make sure we bring in efficiencies in processes, best of application security and compliance.
Front-end technologies include:
- UI-frameworks and libraries: ReactJs, AngularJS, React, Jquery, and others
HTML and CSS Toolkit:
There are several frameworks used for css and HTML. Some of them include:
- Database: Neo4j, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and others
- Programming langauges: Objective-C, Python, PHP, Java, C#, and others
- Cloud infrastructures and services: AWS, Heroku, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and others.
- Various frameworks build over programming langauges: Django, .NET, Node.js, and others;
Once again we have listed the best backend frameworks to use in 2021 that you may use
The LAMP stack helps in building an environment for running PHP application. The stack is made up of the following technologies: Linux(the environments OS), Apache(the HTTP Server), MySQL(the database). and PHP (the server-side programming langauge).
Windows Internet Naming Service(Wins) is another back-end stack that consists of a Windows server, internet information services, .Net, and Microsoft SQL Server. It's a system that is used to determine the IP address associated with a perticular network computer.
Xampp toolkit consists of X, Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP, Perl. AMP stack lets you install Apache, MySQL, and PHP on your computer together with some other useful software. It's designed to provide you an easy installation experience.
MERN consists MangoDB, Express, React/Redux, and Node.js. The MERN stack is very similar to the MEAN stack. This stack is sought after because of the growth in popularity of ReactJS in front end development and NodeJS in backend development and is useful for building high-end sinle-page applications.
We support Mobile web development projects typically cover a range of features, including:
- Standards-compliant, responsive page templates
- Touch-friendly design and navigation
- Brand integration
- Mobile-specific features such as click-to-call and SMS
- Mapping and geo-location
- Device-detection and redirection (where applicable)
- Content Management System (CMS) integration and configuration
- Integration with 3rd party applications and functionality
- Social media integration
- Mobile search engine optimization (SEO)
- Mobile analytics
- Fully supported, with optional hosting and support packages